I'm a bit manic right now because of some things going on at home & at work (all good, no worries, but I'm running in circles), so I'm going to fall back to the list format.
1. Look Mom, I sewed! I haven't had my sewing mojo for quite some time, it seems that when fall term starts and the students come in waves that I just lose all my energy for sewing, spring and nice weather bring it back. Go figure. It has happened 3 years in a row now, so at least I can be comfortable that there is a cycle and if I don't feel like sewing, it's okay, I will again soon.
I made a cover for my nookcolor!
I adore that fabric. I bought the pattern on etsy from birdful stitches and I would recommend it, easy to follow and a lovely finished product.
The only thing I did differently was to use an elastic hairband in place of the fabric loop to hold it closed.
It is most excellent, I do not have to take it out of the cover to do anything with it, and did I mention how happy the bright, flowered fabric makes me???
2. It is theoretically possible that I will finish this Christmas quilt before next Christmas, but nobody hold their breath.
3. Pixie is fuzzy and cute. Wait, that wasn't one of my things. Sorry.
4. Deep fried oreos with homemade cookies and cream icecream. Judge if you'd like, but I finished every bit and I would order it again.
5. Thanks to a recommendation from Jodi, whom I trust in this matter implicitly because she lives in a much colder, snowier and windier place than I do, I purchased a pair of Sorel snow boots. Because I finally have practical snow boots, it will not snow another inch this year, and actually that's okay with me.
And they're cute too, toasty warm with cute shoes, what more could a girl ask for?